For sale, a traditional Andalucian finca in Almogia, Malaga with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for the reduced price of € 245.000
- Just 25 minutes from Malaga you will find the beautiful village of Almogia with stunning mountain and lake views.
- Almogía, a relaxing walk through its streets full of flowers and its views over the mountains of Malaga that should be compulsory therapy for anyone.
- Almogía is located in the interior of the province Málaga, 25km from Málaga capital with a population of 3.770 inhabitants. The town is situated in the Guadalhorce Valley close to the Montes de Málaga.
The current owners are using the finca in Almogia at this moment for investment throughout AirBnB for mainly holiday rentals and alltough the business is a success, the owners have decided to move on in life and a moving to South America. For that reason, the finca is now up for sale.
The finca in Almogia, Malaga is detached and fully fenced and with an electric gate and has parking for 2 vehicles. The finca is authentic Andalucian style with small windows, thick walls, and a ceiling with beams.
- There is a terrace in front of the house and a lower terrace with a small plunge pool.
- To the side of the property there is an outside kitchen area , this area could be easily attached to the finca so the inside living area will be extended.
- Living room with log burner and adjoining open kitchen, On the ground floor you will also find a bathroom and two spacious bedrooms.
- Upstairs is another bedroom and a bathroom authentic Andalusian style.
- Air conditioning.
The plot of 5000m² includes a terrace in front of the house and a lower terrace with stunning mountain views and a small build-up pool. On the plot land it’s not possible to create more buildings etc. The current owners are considering at this moment to renew the plunge pool into a bigger pool. The costs of this are negotiable with the current owners.
Key features of this Andalucian finca in Almogia, Malaga
- Finca – 85M²
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Kitchen ( authentic Andalucia style )
- Airconditioning in the bedrooms.
- Livingroom with log burner.
- Covered terrace in front of the house.
- Parking space on the plot.
- No neighbours and magnificent views.
- Well maintained plot of 5.000M² with plunge pool.
- Water deposit.
- Storage unit.
There is also a water deposit here despite the fact that water and electricity are connected to the grid.
The access to the Andalusian finca is via a track of about 1 kilometre which can be driven by any car.
The finca has been completely renovated in 2016 and is in perfect condition, is completely detached and there are no neighbours.
This STUNNING Andalucian finca in Almogia, Malaga is priced to sell. Make an appointment to view today.
We fully recommend a viewing to this property to fully see the potential and appreciate the private and tranquil plot
We treat potential buyers the way we would like to be treated.
We can also help you with:
- When obtaining an N.I.E. number (Número de Identidad de Extranjero)
- You need this N.I.E. number for all your banking needs.
- Notary and lawyer for legalization of purchase contract.
- Getting Help with Mortgage
- Municipality for your registration.
- To receive postal packages.
Mortgages are available for residents and non-Spanish residents subject to conditions.
To arrange a viewing or request further information such as photos and video’s please contact:
- Rob for Dutch, English, German and Spanish, call or WhatsApp on +31-625154989
- Email to: email@example.com
- Use the contact form on our website.
R.Z. Real Estate Spain is a small family business/ estate agency on the Costa del Sol in Spain. We stand out in the property market by being different in working and service towards our clients. We give personal attention to every house in Spain we have for sale and pay attention to our clients’ requirements like no other estate agency in Spain can.
First of all, it is important for you good to know as a buyer of a house in Spain that you do not have to pay us. We work for you for free. After all, we are paid by the seller or the sellers lawyer.
Buying a house, an apartment, a townhouse, a village house, a finca, a cortijo, a new build, a business, a B&B or any property in Spain with R.Z. Real Estate Spain.
- Z. Real Estate Spain has properties in the provinces of Alicante, Almeria, Granada, Malaga and Murcia.